1. What personal data is collected on the site?
When you access and use the Website, you may provide certain personal information about you, i.e. information that can directly or indirectly identify you.
The information that Gazer Limited may collect when you create an account, send a request for a catalog or data about our products and services, participate in a game or a quiz, may include: your first and last name, address, phone number, email address, ID username and password associated with your account, your gender, date of birth, your interests and preferences.
The information that you may be asked to provide on the Website is divided into mandatory (marked as such) and optional. If you choose not to provide mandatory information, you may be restricted from accessing certain areas of the Website or we may not be able to respond to your requests.
If you are a minor and have provided personal data on the Website, you warrant that you have the right to do so under applicable law, and if such law requires it, with the prior permission of one of your parents. Gazer Limited hereby disclaims responsibility if such permission has not been obtained.
Parents and guardians are encouraged to teach minors to be responsible and prudent when it comes to providing their personal data via the Internet.
2. How is your data used?
When you create an account on the Website, your personal data is processed by Gazer Limited companies, which may use it for the following purposes:
– make the creation of your user account and respond to your search queries and requests for information about products or services
– for the purpose of sending you promotional and marketing offers that may be of interest to you, in accordance with your chosen preferences in this regard;
– for the purpose of providing you with customized content and offers on the site;
– in connection with your participation in a game or quiz or any other activity available on the Website.
If you make a purchase on the Website, your personal data will be processed for the purpose of managing your order and delivery.
3. Protecting your data
Gazer Limited considers it its duty to ensure the protection of the data you provide on the Website. In order to prevent unauthorized access, use, modification, destruction, disclosure, illegal processing of your personal data, accidental deletion and loss, as well as damage associated with such events, proper hardware and software and organizational measures have been put in place to protect data collected through this website. However, the complete security of your data cannot be guaranteed.
Data security is ensured, in particular, by:
– password protection;
– limiting access to data only to a circle of persons with appropriate authority (for example, only members of the Gazer Limited company team or their employees who need access to such data for the purpose indicated above).
To help protect your data, we recommend that you do not use an overly obvious ID or password, change your password regularly, and do not share it with anyone.
4. Who has access to your data?
Your personal data will not be provided to any third party other than:
– affiliates of Gazer Limited companies;
– duly authorized employees of Gazer Limited companies and their services, in order to enable them to provide services or perform certain work on behalf of Gazer Limited (including facilitating sales, survey for market research or customer service, managing accounts, materials or services that are now or will be made available from time to time, prize draws, contests and promotions);
– buyers or potential buyers of these companies upon purchase;
– when required or permitted by law.
5. Your Direct Marketing Choices
Subject to the choices you have made and the applicable law that governs this matter, Gazer Limited may send you promotional and marketing offers for goods and services available on the Website, regular or e-mail and SMS messages, as well as offers of art.
Mainly goods and services of other trademarks of Gazer Limited or its partners.
You may opt out of receiving further such marketing communications at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided in the message or by writing to the address provided in the last section below.
6. Cancellation of registration, deletion or change of your personal data after creating a user account
You may cancel your registration on the Website at any time by following the steps below:
1. connect to the website and identify yourself;
2. go to the “My Profile” tab;
3. on the right side of the page in the field with the name “My account” click the link “My contact details”;
4. click on the “Delete account” link on the right side of the page;
5. Confirm the deletion of the profile.
7. Third party websites
8. Use of your personal data from accounts created on another website or service of the Gazer trademark
If you have created a user account on another Gazer website or service, we will use your personal data from that account to populate your user account details on the Website to facilitate your registration on the Website and eliminate the need re-entering information you have already provided. If you do not want your data from other accounts created on another website or other service of the Gazer brand to be used in this way, please contact customer support using the address provided below in the last section.
10. Your rights to the processing of your personal data
Subject to applicable privacy and data protection laws, you may access, correct, delete and/or object to processing of your personal data on legal grounds and exercise other rights that you are entitled to under applicable personal data processing laws.